Pizza and Focaccia Mix
|Pizza and Focaccia Mix|
|Pizza and Focaccia||Ideal crusty base for pizza or foccacia. Crusty finish and resistant to topping ingredient soak. Available in 2kg or 5kg|
|Wholemeal Pizza||For a wholesome home made pizza, high in fibre. Available in 2kg|
Basic Pizza instructions
From the packet determine how many pizzas you will be making and follow the quantities.
- Set ingredients into machine on Dough programme.
- When completed remove dough and expel air.
- Cover and rest dough for at least 10 minutes.
- If making two pizzas divide the dough into two portions.
- Roll out each portion of dough to fit your pizza tray.
- Sprinkle the tray with durum semolina or polenta cornmeal.
- Place dough onto tray. Spread with tomato paste.
- Place your selected toppings onto the pizza base. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 220-230C for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbling. Allow to stand five minutes before slicing.
More detailed recipes are available in the All About Bread Handbook.
Focaccia can be made in any shape or size the most common Being small rounds or one large.
First make your dough: 280ml water : 500g Pizza/Focaccia mix : 1.5 tsp yeast
Set machine to dough programme.
When dough is finished, remove dough from pan, wrap in clean cloth and rest on kitchen bench for minimum 10 minutes.
To make one large. Roll dough out with rolling pin to fit slab sponge tin (rectangle tin with high sides). Brush base and sides of tin with olive oil. Place dough into tin. Allow to rise to double in size.
To make four small: divide dough into four equal pieces. Roll out each into a round or oval. Place on Gladbake on a flat tray. Allow to rise.
To Finish: Dimple all over with thumb. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt. Bake: 220C for 20 minutes.